2012年11月1日星期四

beats by dre pro eed of comity must

The suspicious voice sent out in the belly of the Yi since the childhood very loud and clearly, although he remained is a noodles tan a facial expression,the face was last difficult to expressly appeared 1 F red and dizzy, I finally understood the reason that he put murderous look,beats by dre pro, pitiful kid, your old dad couldn't be hungry you three geniuses kicked your family of?
No wonder that the small Yi will so easily produce to kill an idea, if my belly also sends out a thus loud and clear Ai call, 80% will be as burnt as he dry to want to kill people?
The shouting of audience listenned to around and often spread voice, lookinging at of my commiseration at this time not know have been hungry how many days of does the Yi road rice decide to still keep vanquishing him first and continue on the platform to keep on procrastinating to really faint hungry small Yi how to do?
Think like this me a body Shu directly arrive at his after death in a sudden, the small Yi realizes far from good anti- hand a hand knife shot toward me, I then easily intercept his attack then on him sleep cave lightly at 1:00, he like this is rated as at me gentle and soft attack under dizzy sleep to pass by.
Engage in fisticuffs a result nature is that I win, judge once see my fight to directly rise in rank me to the 50th floors, I once connected judge to pass to my exchange a ticket this just collapsed and fainted win of the small Yi awake.In consideration of all of cutthroats are strangers to keep away of physical endowment, so also did completely preparation while awaking him, also luckily such, own otherwise of the heart estimate was to can not guarantee.
Even if the small age has already had the Qian quality of noodles Tan but exactly is still a kid!Easily make to express because my close to the all nerve palm has been already transformed of small Yi I feel deeply about thus of think, then take out food to pass his in front.The Yi road rice sees food immediately a Leng then two words don't say to picked up food of eat, have already seen attendantly expect really chase this kid hungry miserably.
Coax Yi road with the food the rice return to a grandstand with me, at this time database Luo Luo and white Yan all already on the platform and others engage in fisticuffs, I pull Yi road rice at empty sit in seat of honor under, looking at to still make great effort into at this time the mouth fills alimental of small Yi certain next three days he can need not eat.
See Yi road the rice eating about me to just introduce myself to say:"How are you, I call Yu Zhi wave feeling, know you very happy, I am to arrive at the sky arena for the first time today, hereafter please give advice or comments."
Hear my orotund small Yi this just transfer attention from the food to in my body, he raises head to use a pair of dreary have no bare of the dark eye Tong looking at me and swallow the foods in the mouth all bottom to just lightly say:"The Yi road rice beats enemy's guest and thanks your hospitality."
He finishes saying to stand up and sees small Yi to intend to leave me to block he say:"Small Yi, I beat 100 F and then can get an independent room today, although is a bit crowded, persons much and more noisy and beat to compete also very convenient, you can also reduce money of accommodation, you want don't with I is together ……"
"Want!"
Originally think □Yi road the rice still want many arguments with some kind of fee, unexpectatively looking and having no and hard listenning to the small Yi that I talk an and hearing can reduce and stop for the night a fee and right away don't hestitate of nod approval, make me in mind dark and sigh strength from the same person indeed as expected is great, the small Yi is the rumours of money-mad are unexpectedly true, so small know to reduce expenses expenditure, the prospect is absolutely limitless in the future!
I the Ze Ze have a voice of in admiration of, there database Luo the Luo and white Yan all have already ended game to return to here as well, I let their 3 people each other know for a while, this just looks into the ticket of exchanging of 2 people, two of him one rises to the tenth floors, one to rise and the rise little take to order wound in the 20th floors and body, show me very helpless, also think the first can easily win, as a result unexpectedly win so exhausting, indeed as expected the real strenght don't go,
I am curing two wounds on the Human bodies and helplessly shaking head, the white Yan sees my facial expression defy spirit very much of call way:"I also have no way, the hand and foot still has no way vivid use till now, can win quite good, if make me change to return to original shape I affirmation win easily."
Hear the words that the white Yan contradicts I cannot help but seeing Luo toward the database Luo, I think that he should is able to win to easily unexpectatively and unexpectedly also suffers from slight wound as a result and realizes my vision, and the database Luo Luo droop bottom eyelid have nothing at all says, it is the small Yi of one side to suddenly speak up to pour:"I just saw your fight, you basically didn't use with all strength?Allow homicide here be not?That time why not next cutthroat, killing a person be not than win a person to even want easy?"
Small Yi~~~even if you are from cutthroat noble family also need not be my noodles to lure database Luo Luo to learn from bad habit?I just make him look like a normal kid very easily!
I in mind shout and hear Yi road the rice be full of interrogative words, the database Luo Luo lightly looking at to saw his an eye saying:"Kill the very easy to do of that person really to me, just I once promised feeling hereafter didn't kill people any further, I don't want to fail to keep promise."
"Small database, you were really too lovely!Indeed as expected is a good little boy!"
I immediately drive he this sentence moved and right away made an effort to embrace him, almost didn't embrace he suffocates, database Luo the Luo is painful of get away from me to just say:"I also not only for the sake of you, in fact I am to want to taste the life of taking a shot the normal person and hear that my many people has never killed people during a lifetime, really unimaginable."
Is your existence of the meteor street too unimaginable not very good?I drive his words make full head black line, however the database Luo Luo is willing to try to change his/her own life style is a good sign, I have already cannot helped but imagining the image of ten big outstanding youths of his future.
Engage in fisticuffs after 2 again I finally have the wish fulfilled of rise 100 F to get free private room, push door into a house to looking at because go into live four people but seem to be some narrow and small of house, I smile to say to several people:"These several days everyone endures patiently first for a while, wait I to beat 200 F and then will have very greatly very luxurious room.We will live in the sky arena together from now on, everyone hereafter be good friends with to get along with so much!The companion that still had small Yi to just join us today, you are two to all be good friends with to look after him so much."
That sentence nature finally is dialogue Yan and database Luo Luo to say, the white Yan point nods then make a phone call call outside sell, database Luo Luo"H'm" of one took this book to sit to beside look, as for Yi road the rice directly turn on a television, the smiling face on behavior my face seeing three people respectively almost maintains not to live, this calculate what?Is you normal to come to say that everyone isn't feelings that should sit down to drink tea and have a chat to contact companion?How to feel there are some awkward silences in the atmosphere?
Don't go!This circumstance determinedly wants a change, do I still want to see database Luo the Luo and small Yi becomes the friend's condition, the so cheerless atmosphere absolute disadvantage is embryonic at the seed of comity, must strengthen feelings contact of 2 people's, so I formally declared one toward 3 people when the evening goes to bed important decide, this decision is everyone to carry on a friendly game before going to bed, use exhaustive exchanges of pillow for a while each other of feelings.





Text not- normal child
Renew time:2010-4-3013:20:50 chapter word numbers:5174

When I toward 3 people finish declaring their my own decisions after Yi road the rice was seen me ten seconds with the dark eye pupil, then briefly said a voice"I refuse" lies to in the bed plan sleeping, see him this vice- the attitude of the noncooperation I right away pull and drag the quilt in the his hand to cross-examine a way:"Different idea why?Is very divertive!"
"It is boring."
The small Yi gaves me this answers and then receives a quilt directly head up, I certainly can't make him succeed and makes an effort more of pulls and drags a quilt to say:"Forbid to sleep!Have fun to throw a pillow game is that you live in the obligation that here should exert, and this is also tonight of judgment who the importance of the berth basis, get up for me!Again so self-will I am accepting building money."
Just finish saying the small Yi has already sat to get with the deep You black disappear the pupil of the eye of bottom to ask a way:"How to have fun?"
Indeed as expected this sentence had better make to the small Yi, I the lips Cape have muscular spasms to looking at him and discover he really already more and more to money fan aspect develop, he this year just6666Year old~~
The since small Yi has already agreed Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论