2012年11月26日星期一

beats by dre pany has been alread

The eyes seem to want to profoundly detect I the viewpoint of heart bottom reality, " ……do not you really miss I get married with Chen Wei Zhi?"
I realize that she unexpectedly changed former to the that warm and affectionate form of addresses of Chen Wei Zhis, know in fact the Yu Feng sings heart bottom to still have my shadow and have no true of completely entrust own heart to that mean person.Making an effort of my equanimity nods, "yes, I don't want to see that act.I think that you can't have happiness with him."
"Are you certain?"The show Mou that the Yu Feng sings is more and more bright, almost dazzling brilliant.
I am some don't dare orthoptic she that is bright to living bare show Mou, just silently nod,beats by dre.
"I don't think as well I with he together will lucky blessing ……" Yu Feng sings a Qiao face the Fei is red, the voice is some to shiver, but dead straight stare at me, "I …… I in fact have been liking moreover a person ……"
I don't dare to answer this question.Although I will never hope to see the emotion that she dive into fire-pit,I have never led to over to her, just the comity is just.I don't hope to make her misunderstand, I because have special emotion to her but arrestment she and Chen Wei Zhi's wedding, know I now there are already nine Tashan on the body, really don't think again start to carry to her responsibility-particularly is having no the premise of love under.
"The affair of Jia Zhi company has been already solved."I intentionally the branch open to see a topic.
The Yu Feng sings one way of being pleased, urgently and hotfoot asking:"Really?Jia Wei, exactly is how to solve?Whether seeking the upper level relation to put is even?"
The mental state proceeded from keeping secret, I don't want to speak that crime behavior and finally dirty bargain of Liu An Bang and Chen Wei Zhi, just order a way:"City Wei secretary king and Wei secretary Qins of Ji in the provinces all made a lot of works for us."
The Yu Feng sings a smile way:"Good!This be a greatly good news to our Jia Zhi.Want ~only city north the engineering is peaceful, 07 years our company can get a larger development and finally become one in Guangdong can not the real estate company of small Qu!"
I order a way:"Yes!We the Jia Zhi will become an archduke department.Didn't you really want to continue to serve as general manager's post however the breeze sings?"
The Yu Feng sings see my one eye, unexpectedly have some to change countenance on the face, very long just way:"I ……I think to let summer always is a general manager Be getting more suitable.You trust, I will definitely devote to lend support to hers ……"
I have no intend that the affair that let the left Xin take office her clearly speaks and just orders to drink next fragrant but bitter and astringent coffee.Is silent a short while, I suddenly ask a way:"The breeze sings, do you understand this person of Chen Wei Zhi?"
The Yu Feng sang to stare at my eyes to see a short while, way:"I thought that I is understand before of, but I don't think now I's understand to him include much deep.Jia Wei, you are to what rubbish want to say to me?"
I wry smile way:"Chen Wei Zhi before and the green Yuan owner's affairs you should really know?"
The Yu Feng sings to silently nod, the sparkling eyes still keep looking at me, her look in the eyes is very complex, seem at cut and polish me to say that these words exactly am what mean.
I continuous way:"I obstruct you, because I don't think that Chen Wei Zhi is a good person.He since can betray the lover in past, later can betray you!Your apprehensibility I?"
The Yu Feng sings once the jade face change and gleam the shell Chi of pure ray of light to tightly bite fresh and red and delicate lips, quivering voice way:"You make me don't want to get married with Chen Wei Zhi, just just because of this cause?"
I a surprised, unexpectedly blurt out to answer a way:"Be not!H'm, also have ……that ……"I pay falter I of can not say it what reason.But the Yu Feng sings misunderstands my meaning, immediately the Fei is red Qiao face, abashed pleasedly white I sweet and charming and matchless one eye, let my heart is of Peng however move.
My town settled a short while mind and turned a topic to ask a way:"You will be married with Chen Wei Zhi right away and by this time break an agreement, can't have what problem?"
The Yu Feng sings a jade face a red, the suddenly tiny wrinkly Dai eyebrow stares at me, but corner of mouth curved one silk doesn't aware of self of radian, soft-voiced way:"The regrets marriage is all your meaning, I think Jia Wei, you can't allow my a person to bear result?"
I a surprised, absolutely can not answer her to ask words, the silent short moment nods a way:"If need, I think that I will appear publicly.However,http://www.monsterbeats-ol.com, I miss Chen Wei Zhi to easily promise you request of, you have to have preparation."
The Yu Feng sings black Mou of that sparkling to stare at to note me, soft-voiced way:"If have you nearby have been encouraging me at me, so I what all not afraid ……"
I don't dare to see her, although her eyes are beautiful, inside the infinite deep feeling containing makes me nerve-racking.I don't dare to imagine if I continue with will have under her ambiguity what result, but have 1:00 is affirmative:I will hurt to come home inside those girls who love me to the pole.But most important of BE, my heart very clear, I sing to really have no love, but only have friendship and feel pity on to the Yu Feng now of feeling.
Thought of here, I suddenly can not control feelings ground to vomit a puzzling words:"Do you understand me?"
The Yu Feng sings one Zheng, immediately the facial expression is overcast cloudy, nod a way:"I think that I am to understand yours, so you?Your understand to me should far and not nearly my understand to you?"
I have no speech with to, have to lower the head to stare at coffee cup.
Yu Feng's singing black Mou of that delicately beautiful still keeps being staring at to note me, very long she the way of You You:"Hear, the man more doesn't understand a women, more like that woman;The man more understands that woman, more like another women.You seem to be not to understand to me?Jia Wei, the truth tells me, you obstruct me and Chen Wei Zhi's marriage, exactly is why?Being a good will is a love, still friendship?"
See the direction development that the situation come to can not control toward me more more, I absolutely can not reply and have to lower the head malicious cruel grind teeth a way:"The breeze sings, probably you to I just of the description had some to misunderstand.Yes, I have some good wills to you, but absolutely don't rise to the situation of love.Many thanks to your love to me, but you know, my lover has already been getting aer lot of, I have no now superfluous of energy and emotion to have regard for you.As for obstruct Chen Wei Zhi and your marriage, mainly is proceed from friendship.Chen Wei Zhi isn't a good person, you marry him not happy ……"
"Is enough!"If the Yu Feng sing to suddenly scream to interrupt me, her whole bodieses are shivering, and the jade face is very white.
Because her this breaks to drink, the whole men and women of coffee shop all hoped to come over to us, let I remaining of the frightened title not from shame not already, have to and lower the head.
"Wen Jia Wei, do you know that your words are like a to engrave knife Lei in my in the mind?"Yu Feng's singing don't have any shame because of the reaction of others, she sobs a cold way, " comity!Are you very great,Beats By Dre Diamond?Put knife for the sake of friend's two ribs how still keep wearing?Chen Wei Zhi isn't a good person, you be?He will dedicate fresh flowers for me at least, will say that he loves me to me, and you?In addition to bringing me to distress, you how also?"
The Yu Feng sang to sob a short while, again in anger quivering voice way:"I tell your Wen Jia Wei, I don't need your pity and have pity for!Is dead is live is all my affair, has nothing to do with you!As for I and Chen Wei Zhi's wedding is also a round don't arrive you to take care of!Mao ……you are my what person?With what take care of me?Mao ……"
Listen to the Yu Feng sing to sob of voice, my heart is tightly clenched, the ache is difficult to endure.Damn, I hurt to a female kid of docile again!How should I do?His mama of, this world the love is most sweet, but make people feeling painful and despairing most of, exactly is also a love!Does my his mama how can ask for to come to so many emotion quarrels?The gentleness is a knife, this is really the most true sayings!Only because I launched a gentle and soft trap and unexpectedly hurt the female kid of one and other beauty but docile!
I simultaneously curse and scold myself, part distress must put out strength to devastate oneself's thigh of skin, let carnal pain and sufferings just a little alleviate the pang of spirit ……
(Do not know that I handle someone to oppose having no like this.First what I declared BE, pass by thus on making, Chen Wei Zhi and Yu Feng sings of the wedding is absolute Huang.But haven't risen to to the emotion that the Yu Feng sings because of that one step, hence request him as Yu Feng Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论