2012年11月26日星期一

google d have an earthquake

!"
I smell the speech can not help smiling, way:"That ask you to speak that huge advantage?"
The old inclined Ni water lotus 1:"I know that Wen Jun likes beauty most .I will present Wen Jun Wu with the most beautiful beautiful superior big Japanese country to us of friendship, after the beauty of high education for all-round development!"
I am one Zheng, immediately say with smile:"Not not not!All of your Japanese women are the stars of a V, and consistent like aid with social intercourse on the ages in high school, who know that those so-called beauties have a sexually transmitted disease ,Facebook?"
Water lotus listens to I say disgusted and unbearablely, hence unexpectedly after death give me one feet again at me.I have to wry smile to look back a soft-voiced way:"Spoilt daughter of a rich family, am I intentionally procrastinating time,cnn!"
There the old smells speech hurriedly a way:"Wen Jun, I present to all of five of your beauties BE**, absolute have no sexually transmitted disease , please trust huge!"
I say with smile:"Their having is eaten a female body by you is prosperous?"
The old shakes head a way:"Have no, absolute have no!They all studied in school for girls before now, very clean and pure!"
I ponder a way:"BE so?However, although I am lewd,the nearby unique color beauty is really a lot of!Like I nearby this big beauty, I still too late eat ……ouch!"
I am contained the water lotus of anger feet to kick one stumble to almost fall down in the ground, I turn round a bitterness soft-voiced way of old face:"Spoilt daughter of a rich family, do you want to buy human life?Know perfectly well a way I am in the blah still like this under malicious feet!"
Water lotus a pair of show eyes of beautiful poles lonesomely stare at me, soft-voiced way:"If you dare talk nonsense to me again, I probably will thoroughly put on for all memories in your brain!"
I a surprised, think of her that miraculous powder color ray of light, the heart bottom is suddenly and violently cold, hurriedly nod a way:"BE, BE!"
There the old coughed several voices, sudden way:"Since it is so, so in addition to five beauties, we moreover plus a perfume factory that sets up in Suzhou again.Hear Wen Jun's purple Yun perfume the company suffers from the productivity recently, as long as having that factory, you the productivity of purple Yun perfume will extend at least 100% above!"
I"H'm" a , way:"BE so, that I still can consider.However, you that unreasonable demand exactly how not feeling method?Can you cautiously explain?"
The old way:"In fact my request not and excessively, that is to hope that Wen Jun can take us altar, give° our saint things to take back."
Take back a saint thing, also together go?I the heart bottom sneer at a , mouth inside but way:"Excuse me, happy gentleman, that piece of yours what saint what kind of thing is the thing exactly?"
The old is one Zheng, immediately way:"Is my A He to flow a parties of tallest endure Shu to want Jue, and A He flows the saint sword of parties'ice soul'.I think that these stay in the altar and seem a rightness of expensive groups seeming is not greatly either to use?"
I way:"That pours is also.However a problem is very difficult solution."
The old way:"Wen Jun say, please."
I say with smile:"My teacher you should know?He only tell me to open the altar first heavy entrance takes by doing a medicine of use.As for the product that you need, seem open the third heavy entrance square can.See, I since having never enjoyed you those fives is wonderful**of love affairs, also not and greatly may get the perfume company of your Suzhou!"
The old cold way:"Have already seen to Wen Jun just have been being amusing me?"
My inwardly adjusting an interest in fact has been already completed and add due to having been being cultivating "the little sun protects a body achievement" of some I now still unidentified reason, my blood vessels repair ability already fast must almost make people surprise.I also sneer at a way:"We is the clear door altar a how important place, and permit you this to wait wild beast to compromise?Thinking doesn't also think!"
The old is great anger, wave hand to let the under charge launch an attack while signing, at the same time his body form also a Zheng motion, unexpectedly without basis disappear at the Lang bright moon only under!In my heart one Zheng, can not help heart in inspiring awe, know that this old is really the redoubtable enemy that allows of no small Qu, hence to after death of the water lotus wave hand to signal hint and let her notice.
In front is a rank toward what we attackstoned the ninja is in two A Hes, they the egos count rice place to appear before the body, then hold a dazzlingly clear lance dynasty, we split, the furious wind is chilly, make our receive face towels be all pared off float to dance.
I and water lotus mutually attend to nod, then suddenly two one palm reading shots, along with"Pa" of a , we float however back and be like without basis and resist falsely and easily averts from two enemies' attacks.
Certainly, our avoid to let early and then anticipate in the enemy's idea in.Is immediately each there is several ninjas towarding having not in time stopped for a rest of we launch the raid of storm sort!
I at random slice open one handle lance, but back almost drive a handle Japan knife to set aside!My at heart greatly shakes, know that oneself after all fights technique still not mature, if persistently stay a hand, very may will quickly win lottery.My face starts to be cold and suddenly touches a similar thing from the waist,google, then quickly and out and away the Sa is in the air, and flick Zhang it far and far sends to open.
After finishing doing these, I quickly withdraw behind, dynasty water lotus that direction Lue go.Those ninjas sneering at is treating to make track for shot, suddenly seem be gripped a neck sort, fall down in the ground, knead own tight throat flounder to get up.
I see Anne's soul(depend, game) that I writes freely have already risen effect, hence control breath inside the interest, one Zhang dynasty and water lotus physical fight of two in the ninja of rank inherit.
These two guy fighting skills are very quite good, sword method is also very and relentless, but water lotus that body form that appear and disappear mysteriously unexpectedly induce they always the teacher have no achievement.See at this time I inherit, one among those persons' sneering at is just preparing to flick a sword fierce sting, didn't expect I this Zhang at close by he the place of two meters suddenly the voice of the breeze thunder your work, immediately a Ying however of the spirit machine ego palm roar and shout but, go straight to that person's heart!
This be inside the high state in Chi Kung in the house of outside hair!Although I ain't just so well-learned with the control of breathing,I have almost endless energy because of the Xu inside the body and make me unexpectedly and directly use "separate an empty dozen cow" move of the legendary high state!
Because of the lack of technique, so of outside the hair is a bit funny to real superior, but deal with thus of medium rank the ninja come to say and absolutely completely make him don't already frighten.To know even if the their leaders happy gentleman dided not also attain such state!
That person is still too late complete to wide awake from shocked, my Zhang dint already the lightning flashes roll of thunder sort shot arrive his chest.Because the technique is very and crude, Zhang dint in fact already dissipation greater half, but is a vital part part because of what to shoot, that person still severely wounded spray blood, the eyeful doesn't believe of color, exactly faint to faint.
Water lotus sees this scene, the eye exposes one silk strange color.But is another with what her opposed in then the ninja of rank is surprised to repeatedly retreat, don't dare are enemies with us.
I the just good idea ground is several cachinnations, a burst of palpitate in the sudden heart, I a surprised under fiercely luck backward the shot go.
I back sneak attack of is a happy gentleman, he after seeing me just that Zhang raised a grade naturally to my evaluation, this time sneak attack nature is go all out.Two palm readings hand over and too late carry enough with all strength of I suffer a los naturally, I am stuffy to hum a , the body form urgently backs, whole body none of unexpectedly momentary shiver from the forbidden ground and be like inside my body at this time drive one regiment raging flames incineration, whole body blood vessels all at distort disorder!
See a happy gentleman still need a set of, suddenly break forth a burst of and dazzling glow-in-the-dark on the Jiao Qu of water lotus, immediately in the moment she already if fly Lue into, protect I at after death.
The happy gentleman is one Zheng, immediately cold drink a , double the Zhang is all, dynasty water lotus shot comes.
The water lotus sudden Jiao scolds a , immediately and all over the mysterious ray of light your work of powder color, a furious wind unexpectedly rounds her Jiao Qu Lin however revolve, immediately she lightly if visit fast disease ground Lue of Long Fei Feng's sort to arrive the old body side, the double Zhang together and together inherits toward his rib department.
The old fiercely turns round, shouts at top of voice and flicks the attack that the Zhang arrives water lotus.
2 people double once the Zhang be namely stained with a cent, a spirit machine immediately motion open.Let what my mind have an earthquake BE, water lotus Jiao Qu a burst of tremor after, one silk fresh and red color at she that white of receive face towel top to start spreading!And the happy gentleman hurriedly make moves, naturally can not can also beg for well, connect white beard all drive fierce eruptive Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论