2012年11月22日星期四

google ast is think so

The comrade moves to follow behind five little persons, I estimate to will also against to forbid gun to pay, by that time talk so much!"
", " He early dawn is got a fright, "can't."
"Old He, this affair I didn't play a joke on you, don't dare to play trick as well.You let police department ground the comrade must be a little bit careful, Lin Shao nearby of the person's artistic skills are all fierce, I estimate that none of comrades of criminal police brigade is their opponents, notice strategy and safety, after all we are polices, they are bandits, can impartially Dou.Had better be on daytime carry on searching, they don't dare to move indiscriminately.Old He, I originally didn't want to say these affairs with you of, your stem not was about to retire for several years.Can I want the common people of parrot county, my heart the elephant was tied by the needle similar.I allow of no to allow this to spread to sell to walk sideways in the parrot county and take root germination!I know old He you are careful whole life, this affair will make you difficult, also possible in danger.Don't deceive you to say, I now come out all is taking 12 artistic skills to lead hardly a person and fear to eat dark Kui."The east is red and then says very seriously.
"Eastern and red comrade, I also tell you.I although the He early dawn is very careful,is also that speak a principle ground person.Is careful the representative don't be afraid of getting into trouble, I am also a party member, party chapter you also remember, can behave the people and motherland's benefits sacrifice at any time he or she ground everything.Eastern and red comrade, you practical and realistically say, on county magistrate Luo Anne's problem, I once had the least bit of hesitant?"The He early dawn became angry, the voice raised a lot,Facebook.
"Old He, can hasing words not say well?The east is red and not to is an outsider."Wife He is from the living room in walked to come over, also carried to come to two cup coffees, " east is red, you don't hold the same kind of view with old He, come, drink a people's coffee to lift."
"Elder brother's wife, the late at night still fights you could not sleep, is really sorry."East red hurriedly stand up say.





The text chapter 241
Renew time:2009-4-817:33:01 chapter word numbers:6642


Wife He put coffee to in the desk and became overdo to come to say to the red east:"Be free, you are a sparse guest, seldom come once, if not that the old He felt difficult, you can't come over to help him, either.Is the old He these days of to all just become sad for the affair that spreads to sell, in the evening also the alas voice sigh ground, you are also not, will be stir-fried by him in the evening could not fall into sleep."
The east is red not say what, had to Hey Hey to smile 2.
"The east is red, you take actors of one troupe with old He quite good of, old He in the that period of time's dreaming is smiling, pretty easy, there is no pressure.Now this spreads to sell come, you don't also say, that thing is evil to shout, I listenned to a lesson, always feel oneself also ability lucky strike of.If not that the old He criticized me, I was still true to do to spread to sell.You say that this spreads to sell how have so big magic?You have knowledge, there is culture, give decision for old He." Wife He pretty will talk of, the east is red at least is think so.
"Go, you went first to sleep, have no call to you to come to receive here.I and east red talk proper business."He early dawn some Be getting more impatient.
"Talk the proper business also wants to eat, want to be not, I give you bottom point noodles?"Wife He says.
"Elder brother's wife, true of need not.We finish talking right away, does the driver still and just and below wait me."The east is red to hurriedly say.
The He early dawn started putting a hand again.
Wife He also returned to room sleeping to go.
"Old He, just even if I spoke amiss, is that I despised your personal character of old He.However, old He, you still really need to pay attention to some strategy problems, can not fight force with force, especially at often Wei meeting top, had better not lift Lin Shao's name, in case what pike the heads all point to you.That kind of the taste can be not pleasurable.Or first and city Wei the related leadership communicate for a while."The east is red and then says.
"Go, I ain't Be red to become angry to your east, but these years really live a bit timidly, I get angry with myself."The He early dawn found excuse to console oneself ground to smile to smile.
"Old He, last time in the telephone you speaking of Chen however county magistrate, was feeling what is the row."The east was red and then converted a topic.
"This Chen however comrades don't know as well to is feeling what is the row, before while often working a pair county magistrate.Give people firm heavy felling, work feeling very firm.Now when county magistrate, on the contrary was to jilt a palm cabinet.What all not dry, at often Wei meeting the top also always make no remark.You say that this calculates what matter.Although"the He early dawn started grumbling again, " says to is a party leadership government, but practically government work still wants his this county magistrate to take come, the parrot county government in nowadays what to is a kind of typical model isn't a government, say seriously some words.Chen however comrade this is in the profane job!"
"Old He, this kind of situation looks bad.I still understand very much to Chen however the comrade of, he although being a bit too steady is heavy,being a bit too steady still has high aspirations in the heart of, really want to do some result come out.Don't deceive you to say, I followed him to learn many things."The east was red and then ated a surprised."Meeting can't he has what difficult speech of concealed, old He, did you discover what abnormal action he has?"
"I only think and have no, be feel that he is all day long all that the mental state isn't so good, nothing important morale, lazy ocean ocean ground.I also not say him what."The He early dawn tells east red.
"That you have to seek him to talk over."The east is red and then asks.
"This pours to have no to exclusively talk over words.I am also favour Be getting more careless, which sometimes the idea that look after him."The He early dawn answered.
"You this a handle knob was delinquent.How can opponent does the bottom stop one's ears?"The east is red and then says with smile, " my individual thinks that my noodles definitely has an article, I suggest you still well seek Chen however comrade to talk for a while, should have result.This aspect you have experience than me, I not much said what.Have an opportunity I will see Chen however comrade, he still looks after very much to me."
"Well, I seek an opportunity to invite Chen however comrade to come home inside to sit for a while."The He early dawn says.
The east red way of early dawn for also feeling He is easily quite good, talk in the home that the atmosphere is getting more very some, also speak sincere talk.
"Is still oldly hot, and learned a to recruit with you today."The east was red and then stooded, " I wanted to rush through to return to, ornamental archway county none of anyone knew that I came you this.Save Wei five secretaries still just ornamental archway county, if make him know, estimated and say that I ain't enough to leadership to respect."
"East, you come to this my in the mind and then fall actually many, true."The He early dawn tightly grasps a red hand of east to say,cnn.
"Old He, I am still an old words, all of us are party members, my east is red although is young,also absolutely presume to do a conflict with the whole black bad influence.You are here leisurely wear order, attention keep secret and struggle strategy, the affair for charging and breaking enemy ranks still lets I to dry."The east is red and then declares to say.
"Have you this sentence, I the He early dawn is to come off stage retirement in advance, I satisfied.I also have found and is person's most of be have to be with a clear conscience, to must arise from F ground conscience.East, with you together I feel I is young a lot of, there is will to fight."The He early dawn feels deeply about to say.
"Old He,google, you this is to send forth second spring, congratulate you."The east is red and then plays trick to say.
The He early dawn warm and affectionately clapped a slap on the eastern and red shoulder and helped the east the front door that was red to open a living room.
"See again, old He, occupy telephone contact."The east was red and then took leave.
The voice that the east is red to come downstairs the step of steps has been already far gone to, the He early dawn still stands on the doorway to deliver foolish for a while.
"Young be good."The He early dawn is mumbling to read Dao, closed door, can sleep one safe feel!
The east is red to arrive at down stairs, No.1 soldier just at and Zou strong Kan Tashan, dispute fast runner guided missile and Patriot missile which more severe.
"Being still a superman is in my eyes most severe, a person can put the atomic bomb to the another star to up go."The east is red and then says with smile.
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论