2012年11月21日星期三

Beats By Dre In Ear elationresultCao Hon

Assistant of what, all coupled with fear not to have more than a dozen .So the king class known own personnel have dozens of people ,plus performances in other entertainers ,certainly more than one hundred people so many people .
.. ... The Su arthritis to give them to prepare fruit drink anything, really is a horrible thing ,spend much money not to say ,so much that if all let her move ,she is saying anything seen on the six floor , relationresultCoughing-- , relationresultCao Hongwatched in two people have ask have answer ,still discussed to give the big stars to buy fruit drinks ,he really had never seen someone feels so good ,that two people will not think in that they sing a few sentences ,they will seriously .
relationresult... ... The two of you in the dream ... ... I have to do it , relationresultCao Hong looked at his watch,then stood up ,said : I have to hurry back to the hotel ,ready to receive the performance group .
.. ... Hey. The uncle ,we bet continue to be effective ,but this bet I again at night away ... ... If this evening I did not come off sentry duty ,you should no more words to say ? , relationresultZhou Ziweichuckled ,and said: do not have to wait so long ,you wait .
.. ... I think ,It will have the result , relationresultCao Hongpiesaid : the pie ,it ... ... You are not meant to stop me ,let me at the hotel the most busy time can not go back, it was my boss squid.
Ha ha ... ... Have to say ,you are really talented, this approach would come out ,however ... ... I won you ,we have a day , relationresultCao Hongthen started to go, but at this time, he mobile phone suddenly rang .
relationresultOut ofa phone call ,Cao Hong immediately face a Su, busy answering phones keys pressed ,he said : Wang Zong ,hello ... ... I now outside, trying to catch that hotel ,not anyway .
.. ... Sorry. You don make fun of me I don go to work it ... ... By what ah king ,this time I can not help you ,right now ... ... My morning run, also not want me that female students cheat Hotel let you ?Pair .
.. ... Is the last to the hotel to find my friend ... ... You see don your liking type what ... ... Now I was in her home .Her family ... ... In four XX street building ... ..
. I ... ... Sorry? I give you into the big trouble ,against the offending person you have to fire me ... ... Wang ,you listen to me ... ... Yes, I am. , relationresultCao Hongcould not explain ,he heard inside the mobile phone was a beep sound ,he stopped, a hand drooped ,trembling lit a cigarette ,gently took two mouth ,eyes glassy look out of the window ,eyes driven to distraction .
relationresultIt canbe !I recently did not do anything too . Wang he ... ... How to say I did it big trouble ,against the offending person ... ,beats by dre cheap... This ,Beats By Dre In Ear... ... It can be !Ah .
.. ... Against the offending person , relationresultCao Hongmumbled to oneself of a long time, just suddenly feel that against ought not to offend people. this word sounds very familiar, as if .
.. ... It is just that he wore a ladies robes ,old and ugly old man was just on the phone to say ?He said that I can immediately come off sentry duty, day ... ... This is not ... .
.. I really get fired ?Don ... ... Is it all just because he hit a phone to the , relationresultThink of here,Cao Hong was back to a numb ,a thorough cold from the heart ,straight forehead .
.. ... , relationresultYou ... ... Who the hell are you ? Cao Hong looked aghast at the back of Zhou Ziwei a ,but still cannot see the people what is remarkable ,in addition to old and ugly ,that is not a wretched ,but is such a dirty old man, just a phone call ,immediately destroyed him now have everything , relationresultCao Hong thenturned his eyes again Su arthritis put on a long face ,http://www.beatsbydr4us.com,asked : oh .
.. ... Su arthritis you ... ... You are near the people who in the end ,Li Jiacheng or Hongkong ah how ... ... How can casually a phone ,it will affect the Hongkong entertainment mogul ,I got so distressed ? , relationresultSuarthritis seen Cao Hong for this reaction ,knew that Zhou Ziwei really did not cheat on her ,his phone really began to take effect ,then the next .
.. ... Is it right? Those stars will come true this ragged area ,to see her brother ?relationresultSuarthritis is expected ,it is proud to come very naturally ,a take up Zhou Ziwei ,gently leaning on Zhou Ziwei ,said : he is very proud of .
.. ... It scared the shit out of you ,he is immortal , relationresultHe is immortal .-- Su arthritis did not put Cao Hong to death ,but narrowly missed the Cao Hong to the life of the die .
relationresultYes you ... ... Do not say even, also the fairy ... ... You think I , relationresultCao Hong willhand only smoke a few cigarette and threw it on the floor ,and then extend the foot in the above mercilessly crushed several, gnash the teeth in anger and said: don be fired ?No big deal ,a broken hotel departments only, with me this two years of work experience ,at which hotel to candidates will have a lot of jobs waiting for me ,what am I afraid of me .
.. ... , relationresultCao Hongsaid, a door to go, anyway ... ... The man is too terror ,Cao Hong always guessing the origin ,which makes his heart seems to always have a big stone in the wall like ,let him have a choking feeling .
He must leave here at once ,looking for a good place to cool down ,then think again ,have a look there was no redemption .relationresultBut inCao Honggang just opened the door ,he heard a voice whispering behind cold : someone if he said just forgot all about ?If you are a man with a handle ,is it right? It just before a first call grandpa to listen to ? , relationresultCao Hongfeet a stagger, nearly broke in the door Hom ,back to black at Zhou Ziwei a look ,and then bite the bullet, snorts, said : I told grandpa wanted .
.. ... You next time I go in no matter who you are ... ... You have much skill ,I do not believe ,you can not only let our boss fired me, can do to me? You know this isn ,the mainland Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论