2012年11月12日星期一

beats by dre pro y finish drinking lo

Some people say that the strong tea can solve wine, is actually false.I just wanted to say what, but the Feng Luan compete first has been already opened mouth,
"Today makes you so happy what is up, will greatly marry right away,beats by dre pro, you still go out world of wine and women."
I hug a Feng Luan slender waist, happy must say:
"I met an owner of wine shop today, I buy his wine shop down and had some thing, you are to want to break head also unexpectatively, 20 wines, this is the God for regarding with affection me this time, if can break through company's road of this wine, hereafter is as complement each other as glass cup, can definitely achieve some kind of businesses."
But Feng Luan to these words said by me but seem to be inattentive, just elaborate to say:
"Like, my mutually male is that the world over is the most severe ……"
I finally finish drinking lotus give me cook system of come to caudle after, at Feng Luan of cry up voice in slowly lose consciousness, fall to go into profound dreamland.After being drunk with wine although can very safely sleep ascend on feeling, after canning wake up that kind of suffered taste but very of pain and sufferings.However I am very lucky, is concerning own a beauty bosom friend that masters in a medical skill of having in a few women.
I open eyes empress to see Feng Luan just in the morning at not the distance sit, a musical sound with clear and crisp voice spreads and looking at her that knife to pare the powder shoulder of sort I not from can run into such a woman but feel her own good luck for myself.
After many females once saw my true facial expression last time, I have been aming worried that they will mind me, the ugly side permits, but they all pointed to a pike head Zhang Kun, but green Feng unexpectedly clamor this is going to to kill Zhang Kun to revenge for me.
I want to have a circumstance perhaps because Zhang Kun exerts the torture on me to arouse many females indignation, after that telling of reality white, our feelings is on the contrary nearer one step.
I rocked to have some blurred head for a while, then struggle to want to sit, but this action disturbed Feng Luan, she returned overdo see me waking up and towardeding me to smile for a while, then saying:
"Is mutually male, you are awake."
Return to Mou on smiling 100 Meis to living, I am foolish at there, O.K. I have already had the resistibility in 1:00 to the woman now, very quick of resume normal.Then answer to say:
"Was now what hour?"
The Feng Luan returns overdo visited an eye distance not of that from strike bell, then answer to say:
"Already in the morning 10:00, does your felling order so much?"
Severals brought from Suzhou from struck bell a few big ministers that I originally wanted to send to imperial government of, but because queen mother Lee made me be a teaching of small emperor seat, now I already needless send these things to the others to try to please, so I 2 from strike bell one to put under the guidance that own room, a put at back yard green Feng their several individuals of yard in, at me, now a few women of in home still have the rich and honored Shen Zi Ping them all have already known form.
However I a listen to it is 10:00, hurriedly struggled to sit.The Feng Luan sees I want, hurriedly come over here, help me to put on the clothes.
"Let people make Wu Tang come over, , to still have rich and honored, I spend hall to wait them."I simultaneously button up I outside tunic of son, simultaneously say.
After in brief once washing face, I urgently and in a hurry went toward flower hall, tomorrow was the day of my exultation, but now I but on the contrary want to do many affairs.
Feng Luan order bottom the person make Wu Tang and rich and honored come back behind but see I leave, hence loudly ask a way:
"Is mutually male, you don't eat some thing."
I didn't turn head, be just freely should 1:
"Do not eat, and do many affairs wait me."
Once turned a few curving corridors, I arrived at flower hall.Just sat down to come soon Wu Tang and rich and honored to continuously arrive at.I looking at two people to say:
"Tomorrow is a master I the exultation day of Na Qie, originally should stop for rest, but some affairs have to today do like."
The rich and honored says:
"Master you what is up though order, small of definitely go all out."
I looking at rich and honored, then order to say:
"You to that Niang joss-stick in the center in last time go to for a while, seek owner, Ma De Kui, there, yesterday I already with him say good, now the joss-stick of the Niang's residing is already us of, however Ma De Kui temporarily still yonder shopkeeper.Still have, there are still there 20 wines, you after getting there carry to come back a pail of."
The rich and honored listens to me ask a way after finishing saying:
"Master what order do you still have?"
I shake to say:
"Have no what is up, you made people tell me and also had to is old the Meng to please to come here after coming back, I some affairs want with his company measure for a while, for these affairs, you go quickly quick time, do in home other affairs still want you back to manage general situation."
"BE, the rich and honored knew, definitely don't dare to delay on the road."The rich and honored sang a Re.
The rich and honored pushed away a door to go out after finishing saying, time faced to walk also give° the door to thoroughly close.
Looking at rich and honored to leave, I this just returns overdo looking at Wu Tang, then ask a way:
"Wu Tang, these two days you prepare of how?"
Wu Tang embraces boxing one Gong, then answers to say:
"Belonging to these two days already the all quasi- origin Be getting more appropriate, waits master you one make next."
Ordering of my satisfaction nods, then says:
"You return to here tonight, I will give° that medicine you when the time comes, slicing to record don't discover movements for person, this affair relates to the own life and family possessions of Ye, you have to be thousand times careful, the mistake of one silk of first step."
"Wu Tang promises to absolutely can't have an accident, if in case of if what is up, Wu Tang also has no face back to see master you, " Wu Tang Yi's face definitely extremely says.Was after Wu Tang but immediately after say, "just belong to under still have an old old mother in the country, if belong to under have what mishap of words, also hope master you can help to look after for a while."
I lift, then seriously say:
A burst of Yin of"I say to allow you to be on business pond, not only only is an affair to want to complete satisfactorily, person also want to peacefully come back for me, but if in case of drive to discovered, " my face cold smiling face, then immediately after say, "that kills for me to open a blood road, then runs!With your effort, I miss you if a wish and escape of words, perhaps also few someones can block you down."
"Many thanks to master's concern for mean person, the mean person definitely and peacefully returns."
But in my heart but still keep having a little an uneasy felling, after all this time is go to open country Zhang mansion, I deliberated for a while, then added 1,
"You seek again several individuals render assistance you in the outside, if see power the head isn't good, withdraw, can not be greedy for achievement."
Wu Tang has a little to gratefully looking at me, hands with sudden force of on embracing a boxing, say:
"Belong to understand."
I flick to say:
"Next go to, like preparation for a while, still occupy and do in the evening, I have already let people order bottom go to, your affair makes the other people be."
Wu Tang also walked and left in the whole hall son my a person.I stood and wanted an activity to let all of a sudden hangover get the brains is awake for a while.But spread to knock on door a voice outside this time.
"Come in."I head didn't also return of say, quasi- was a Meng to is hurtled, after last time I for making him spread the news of Buddhist prayer beads went, I had been having no again talked over words with him.
"Being mutually male is getting more tired?This is white fungus lotus seed thick soup that I allowed the person to do for you, you pay attention to first a little bit useful, the in a moment son had lunch."
My turning round a to see after hearing noise is a Feng Luan, she is carrying a tray, and the top is a thick soup fortress.I hurriedly walk over there, the Feng Luan gives me prosperous a bowl of gruel, pass to I, say in:
"Give you, eat 1:00 first, no longer scalds."
I had a little the result that the helpless but again moves the Feng Luan passes over here of gruel bowl, in but say:
"In a short while the Meng is being old will come."
"I know that the time that I come met with him, I made him wait for a second in the outside, you always eat some thing."
I carried to begin a medium gruel bowl to see Feng Luan one eye, then said:
"Wait my favour to finish this Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论