2012年11月14日星期三

beats by dre cheap be the affair still

I.The day like that is very warm and fragrant, very comfortable."
Lyu Bu looking at me:"The Sir really doesn't seem to be a to badly strive for a private, I follow you closely and usually think, such a person, should be protected thousand times."Burn on my face, hum, long weak troublesome, somebody else Lee records much stronger than me.I cough 1 and cover up own embarrassed, say with smile:"Wen Hou joked.Such as however being a rare physically weak is some, also just usually farmer kid, which have what severe of say.Wen Hou ah, we think all is think like this, regrettable, person as long as stepping into the place that is full of a right and wrong, which still have the possibility to get out?Be from the beginning come to lead again, youth's disposition of we still will choose a life like this.Have never experienced to die one is various, who understand again oneself think?You say BE?"Lyu Bu's wry smile nods:"BE ah, want to is really such.Is alas, I also know, want to get out now and have been too late."
"BE ah, now get out have been too late.All don't say Wen Hou, you have now all of a lot of affairs are bodies not from F, my did it ever be not?Wen Hou ah, I understand your heart in think.Are you in mind doubting a lord that is Mr. to your attitude?Is he doubting your loyalty?Whether also believe you, whether don't dare to make you lead troops to fight?"Lyu Bu shakes:"Sir that's right half.Clear Mr. can't doubt that my Lyu Bu behaves.My behave be not comprehended by the person of world, I am also lazy to explain, say again, there is also no this necessity.I am just not understand how clear Mr. exactly miss mine, his pouring is to several times say, let I lead troops to go on an expedition of, but, I ……"still true three elder brotherses say quasi-, Lyu Bu really doubts this."Wen Hou, do you doubt that lord Mr. is sounding out you?This you are getting wronger.You know that I give at officer Du main male what idea?"Lyu Bu shakes head.I immediately after say:"I make the lord male to adjust into general back, follow behind you to garrison Yuan together of city, in order to prevent have Liu Biao and Liu Bei.The lord is male even hesitant all have no, promise right away."
Lyu Bu 1, hope me a face to don't understand:"That ……" I a smile:"Was three elder brothers to obstruct a lord Mr., don't descend this order.You don't doubt three elder brothers, either disadvantageous to you, he is to think for you wearing."I say Guo Jia's analysis and Lyu Bu:"So, three elder brothers are afraid that you have so, worry like that, so just obstructed us, you want, he says of but have a reason?"Lyu Bu's wry smile:"He says of to, true someone comes to canvass, I still really don't know how to do.Is now, also also someone ……"admire, see, thises are all really the ground of a right and wrong.I sighed:"See, many people all at make you make a definitely declare!Wen Hou, can you have the consideration of this aspect?Between the emperor and lord Mr., you really needed to do a choice."Lyu Bu Yi is foolish:"This …… I ……" I knit the brows:"Wen Hou ah, this decision not bottom, I also clear, but the person only have a heart, isn't likely to be divided into two half sons.The emperor is unreasonable, you are a person to come out in heap from the knife gun, dead, this decision has to want descend ah!"Lyu Bu's wry smile:"I understand your meaning.But, that kind of affair I don't to come out."My wry smile, yes, Lyu Bu isn't me, although he now in mind the facing Cao hold, but let him so clear toward stem with the person of emperor, he can not do either.I pour is intently hold favour for the Cao on the hoof, but, if make me kill Bo Fu and male Jin, I can not do either.
Lyu Bu, who hopes one face bitter kind, I calculate understand he exactly annoyed over there, reveal, being still loyalty the righteousness is two words.The emperor is quite good to him, at the beginning he killed Dong Zhuo, the emperor appreciates him very much.Is also, he behaves and has no how much scheming, emperor with he nearby of the person certainly like, a best bodyguard.Now that the emperor is quite good to him, he doesn't can make an affair of sorry emperor;But, the Cao holds to him also good ah, a hero mutually cherishes of bosom friend shape, 2 people are still an absolute relatives by marriage, in Lyu Bu's eyes, that is to go to high of brothers friendship.The part is loyalty, simultaneously is a righteousness, the it happened that both sides is incompatible now, he clips betwixt, difficult.
I am to want and think, see appearance, seek Lyu Bu's person still many,beats by dre cheap, did his being a Cao for the impression of outsider to hold to distrust him and build on stilts him now , according to Lyu Bu in the their eyes, also didn't hate to die Cao to hold?I how should do, so as to make Lyu Bu re- find back self-confidence, so as to help what the persons who come to bring calamity does him eradicate completely?In fact, Lyu Bu's affair very solution of, he since would like to seek me to talk, prove that his heart has already been partial to Cao to hold, he now just can not let go emperor to that gratitude of his just, probably also had a king to grant the friendship to him in those early years.The kindness that kills a person is the most difficult to still report.As long as working out this problem, Lyu Bu's secret concern is also good.Looking at I contemplate of shape, Lyu Bu foolishly saw me in a short while, no longer talk, a strength son ground drank.

Chapter 112 who help who(bottom)


Unification north ground article-chapter 112 who help who
My think now in head of but is that how should I do by myself?Lyu Bu woulds rather say than say to is to trust me is trust me that senior that is unreal, this is the steppe hero to strong of the tradition of blindness adoration.This holds to the me and the Cao to say now, should be a good matter.But later?After, the Cao holds of the business will be more and more big, he nearby of person will more and more, the Cao hold this person and is that the good and the bad not cent, have a little skill will of person.He nearby person much get up, offer suggestion of the mean person will take advantage of a weak point of, I be every day at him also protect not and together other people nearby don't say small words of, many Shuo gold of be the affair still getting less?Also don't say, a few of my elder brothers are all so severe, the difficult retention person does to lend with this to attackstone us, if holding for Cao to result in us this groups will dominate a square, that miserably, not only is me, the elder brothers also want to be embroiled.Still have me the senior for fabricating, thus mysterious person, at fight disorderly ages is a secret weapon, can once the domestic affairs stabilized down, that is a latent threat.Sky, I more think that the in the mind is more panic.Although the Cao holds a possibility basically have never thought these,protect not and together the other people don't stop to offer suggestion.As a ruler, a person who controls a power, can not avoid as taboo this?I have already understood Gu Yi and suggesting of Guo Jia on the whole.
Turn head to hope to wildly infuse Lyu Bu of wine, he once was a so long Ba lord as well, in the D original, Dong Zhuo there have dry so several years, common saying said and had never eaten pork, once saw the pig running as well!I say the doubt in the heart to him, seeing can have to teach.Thought of here, I is a smile:"Wen Hou, in fact your worry is easy to solve.I understand your intention."Lyu Bu hoped me.I a smile:"I run into son Lian before coming general, he tells me, the Cao text is strong to be a dad quickly, do you know?"Lyu Bu 1, shake.Sigh in my belly:"This, does your madam know?You are to all have to be upgrade."Lyu Bu's eyes put light.Lyu Bu loves dearly this baby's daughter of his of, he has no son by himself, one the chamber father love all put at Lyu Chan's body up.At present, the daughter had darling child, he that is joyless.I looking at his Hey Hey ground to smile:"Wen Hou, you also know, the nephew of Cao text strong but main Mr.'s favourite, lord Mr. treats him like own, his kid will be the baby of Cao house."Lyu Bu smiled, is really that doter of smiling face:"The text is strong very good, very good to cicada.H'm, I had grandson quickly.Had better be a big boy, so, I can ……"smiling face slowly descend go to.
I secretly sigh, this cloth, true stupid on the ways of the world."Wen Hou, you at ordinary times how don't go to your son-in-law's your home?"Lyu Bu embarrassedly a smile:" They originally usually come back of, but, that after, I am afraid ……do not make them come."Is alas, this receives first ah, I shook head:"Wen Hou, the affair of of adult, closes children what matter?You are really also of.The daughter was quickly Niang, your madam shoulded also usually go to look after.Text strong general none of natural parent at, the lord is male and then regularly busy the important event of country, Bian madam Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论