2012年11月6日星期二

beats by dr dre pro art the flavor of o

It is happy.
But I am only a common friend who once helps her.
The in a flash Xuan ground in the sky turns, dispirited and discouraged, this is I which time have this kind of to lose of feel?Can not reckon how many, said 1,001 times isn't also lead, anyway have never stopped from primary school to now.
Certainly looking at the woman whom oneself likes to throw in embracing of other people so for many times, early do I a pay the copper heart iron Dan.Although Wu Jing is that I love most from past to now of a women, I now don't thoroughly enchant in the past, I canned also hear the person in the field being saying what.
Listens to Wu Jing saying:"You are still not bashful to say, I listenned to the daddy's words crustily skin of head invite you at your house in person whole family have a meal at my house last week, result at that time you not at.The aunt makes me go to the billiards club building of office of your house and calls to ascend you.When I get to there, see you unexpectedly ……unexpectedly and two women ……do something like that under the eying of many people!"
What?Is this boy so strong?Is so mean?Do the noodles and two people that can be many people make?Mama of, too strong, my this place male is from sigh rather.
Indeed as expected handsome boy just such as I say very meanly!He listenned to this on the contrary have the smiling face climbs ascend he of face, he satisfiedly says with smile:", Have what relation.This explains your boyfriend, I have skill.Have skill not afraid let person see!You as long as being willing to go to bed with me, I promise to let the your desire fairy desire die, do you want to leave me by that time?Ha ha ha, only afraid I kick you, you can't walk."
"Is shameless!"
I almost is speak together with Wu Jing, however Wu Jing returns strategic area to move 1:00, she return the Yang hand gave the handsome boy one box on the ear.
The handsome boy is great anger, however not is hurtling Wu Jing, but points at me:"Close your very small man what matter?Are you a quiet boyfriend?"
"I ……" I mean to say very much BE, but it happened that be not, the momentary unexpectedly could not say words to come.
Wu Jing was probably also annoyed by the handsome boy to faint a head, sent back to Wan all of a sudden to wear my arm way:"BE have how?Yang Bing, you aren't making trouble without a cause again.I have no relation any further with you.My daddy wants to do with your daddy what, already also and my nothing important relate to."
Dizzy vegetables, dizzy vegetables!Is short small of I still have this kind of cheapness to have.Because is short, this action lets my shoulder at the right moment arrive Wu Jing that just right fructify of breast, let my nosebleedses all almost spray out.
See the face that I am very red, infatuate with, this calls the spirit of Yang Bing's handsome boy could not say words, once the hand flick, he after death always then walks to us at three companions joining a crowd for fun and tangibly say is walk to me,beats by dr dre pro.
Mama of, who afraid you, you are this kind of small bludger, I ……of after death but have Ma Tian Yu.I also learn Yang Bing to after death recruited to beckon with the hand, make Ma Tian Yu come up.
Indeed as expected those threes are all stunned speechless ……not to, they were just Leng for a while, then peep out derisive air and walked to come over to me.
I quickly turn head a to see, always Ma Tian Yu in the behind already without a trace.Hold, and then was together put by him!The mean person of using official power to settle a score of typical model.
When I turn a head again, one regiment dark shadow toward me rush toward noodles since then."呯 " Of a , I haven't responded to come over, three people among them of a person, the one punch knot fructifies an on-the-spot dozen at my cheeks up ……
I have no language.Accurately should say my astonishment of have no language.Looking the other party has already used the biggest strength to my one punch and attempt a shot to knock down me.But the one punch like this gives my pain only elephant my mama without extra trouble give me the pain-suffering of one box on the ear just, also not equal to Ma Tian Yu uses two finger Chuos me come heavy.
This is the margin of underworld and the bludger in the school?Than my imagination of still greatly get many.
I am surprised, the present person is more surprised.The ability is nearby taken by Yang Bing to arrive of person at together age real strenght affirmation isn't weak, but prepare in the middle of the person hundred percent, run out strength of an in a milli- look weak impromptu not through the person face of breeze up, can let this very small man be partial to a head and is also too unimaginable?
"What person are you ?"Probably beat me haven't met a soer many than him short small, but hard is subjected to the person whom his one punch has no a matter, frightened to disgrace a way.
"What person am I ?"I let as far as possible that drip in the blood midstream as the great waves dashing concussion in the middle of the heart, the flavor of originally strong is so of stick.Probably the achievement of the biggest life woulds be the destiny that can dominate others, the person who can control is more many, sense of achievement more strong!
"Bomb!"
I the real answer would be to lift schoolbag to flick with that hand that inset steel plate at that person's face is exact center.The blood is splashing, beat my person to fall flop, the Wu wears a nose be placed in ground up roll around, start to turn over a ground of dust.
"You ……" another person one openings just passed by my attention attraction.He too late speaks an underneath of, on seeing me cruelty vision, the hurried subconscious ground hands lift and protect own face.
See to beat that person of that records too fierce, frighten this person silly, I can the vital part part beating isn't only in the top half, although I not wish in front of beauty to beat that part,I still did.
There is no voice that feet kiss a file department, the only the individual sad and shrillly bellows a voice, regardless what person of lower parts all can not stand the shoes of my specially made a kick.Connect Ma Tian Yu at me and list all have barefoot request while picking, light body, wear a boxing set.
Leave of a see my moment put even two with he real strenght more or less equal of companion, quickly Wu write the mouth back Yang Bing nearby.
"Yang Bing BE?What do you still have to advise?"I have power to walk on air ground to ask a way.
"Good boy, our etc. wears lo!"Already the noodles has no blood-red color Yang Bing frightened that I begin to him and in a hurry throw down a condition words and even neglect two companions of ground, the Sa backs and then runs.
"I not is have intention to make Yang Bing deal with yours.I the spirit fainted a head at that time, wanted to quickly kick out him."Wu calms down one face apology the ground say.
"Being free isn't a few bludgers."I intentionally stood to stick out chest and wanted to express more some manlinesses in Wu Jing's in front.But I didn't discover, I this time unexpectedly ability from such as the ground towarded beauty to talk.
"I knew Ma Tian Yu at that time in the behind, he was your good friend, having an accident would definitely come over to help yours.But I have never thought him unexpectedly ……run.But most make me shocked of is you but basically don't need him to help."Wu Jing surprisingly looking at me.
Ha ha ha, Ma Tian Yu not the Kui is my brothers.He of this backing not only make me understand me of present real strenght, and return hero to save beautiful for a while.
"That misses certainly I small D although the shape is short small,the real strenght is more than ordinary people, ha ha ha ……" I just and satisfiedly smile and feel not in the right a while.
Wu Jing more curiously asks a way:"Are not you stammer?"
Is true, what is the row?
"To …… , how …… don't knot …… knot …… Ba" I finally know just why can talk as usual, because of that time my heart in, blood inside still existence that Hao feeling of.Now once it disappear, my chronic ailment again made.
"Ha ha."Wu Jing lightly says with smile, probably feel that I am very interesting.
See her like floral smiling face unfortunately, I just the disillusion come over, the so beautiful and clean and pure girl isn't mine.In the mind with no reason of a sour.
"Leave.Thank your to break siege today.I invite you to eat be willing to virtuous chicken, then take lessons for you at your house."
Looking at she leaps joyful ex- go before jumping, I suddenly feel that in spite of this world becomes what kind, interpersonal still some things can make this world a little bit beautiful, elephant friendship, love or is me to the feelings that Wu calms down.
Although I have know oneself from clear have no horizontal knife Duo to love of possibility, I prefer to elephant the friend is similar to always stay and wait like this to calm down nearby at Wu, guard her happiness happiness, I will also feel fully satisfied.
At least, I nearby and finally appeared a beauty, and walked so nearly with me.





The text chapter 28 madness
Renew time:2009-6-1122:02:52 chapter word numbers:412 Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论