2012年10月28日星期日

Cheap Beats By Dre H~~ Authorsmar

!
2, say while answering the phone:Execuse me, your stiring the telephone of dozen has already shut down or has already left service area.
3, straight-tempered send out on answering the phone the voice of the Du of Du Du.
4, toward a words tube to send out a breathing out of Zhen son sort voice while answering the phone.
5, say while connecting girl's telephone:Wang Lao Wu!Please!Pack one sissy could I not listen to?Not be harassing me again, am I steeping a girl and beat again to come over caution I report to the police and tell you to beat**telephone!
6, receive a telephone Wa in the Ji say a few foreign languages, let the other party mistake that beating is wrong telephone, carelessly stired one international long distance.
7, toward telephone several cachinnations, then hang while receiving a telephone.
8, receive telephone and the other party to chat half hour suddenly say that you fell into trap, here is a telephone recording, just what you said not calculate, please be hearing biu~~of 1 after start recording sound, biu~~
9, receive a telephone to say behind how are you, is a PolyGram record company here, our company is recruiting a singer, please sing on stage after hearing the biu~~ of 1, thanks!biu~~
10, receive a telephone and then say, isn't what I did isn't what I do!Then hang.
11, last a recruit the most boring, be receive a telephone behind and kill also not to utter a word!
Repair:Hear"feed" of a toward heapdhone to scream hysterically behind:
"Open gunfire to me, open gunfire to me.The motherland will be proud for me"then hang up.
After a minute connect again just of telephone:
"Fly is flying of little Li Fei Dao, the knife is little Li Fei Dao's knife" tone wants to deeply sink.
After two days you can wait until people's public security official or mental hospital of protect science and engineering
A spool of joke brocade gathers chapter 2895 to see a bow tie marriage's certificate after what man said the first words
:Lonesome rain flies
I get an end marriage certificate, outside rained, the husband looking at a sky to said: how much younger sister flow the next sad tears
Author:bioleaf
My husband says ―― , you were my person!
Author:Please to continue to seal
Did matter tonight
Author:Love the cabin in month
My husband says:You are my person.From now on monthly wages I take care of.
Author:loewe
The bow tie marries a certificate empress ……
The bride's side noodles takes happy of say:"I had a house now, a bay that can anchor forever ……"
Male square but say:"Hey Hey, the later dozen bubble son didn't want money ……"
Author:xystorm
From now on didn't commit adultery on the whole
Author:The E key shows consideration
Accidentally say:Finally have already held a gun certificate
Author:comeat
Is simple very, after getting hold of a certificate, the across street way does a staff member to say"thanks!".
Author:Christmas jelly
Need not had no certificate to drive any further.
Author:Cultural loiterer
Take go home to our son see
Author:Idiosyncratic person
What I said is::
Gave an account like this~~~alas
Author:Smelly frog
Raise it way:Is legal of say what certificate
Author:Long Hao Yu
Go into the city an easy to multiply by difficult
Author:yangsuda
Finally can have of put Shi!
Author:moonsnow
Like this become Be getting more married, feel that the elephant sells the body a contract
Author:DAOFENG
Hold his mama, get to break a certificate, spend money not to say, toss about around
Author:bibisun
Ha ha, congratulate on congratulate!
Author:Small rice roll son
Get in addition last endless burden, keep a car to keep a house to retire to enjoy life an old woman outside hereafter still need to keep a kid to keep a father-in-law mother``````
Author:At the sea take a stroll
Finally can need not accompanied you every day
Author:toobag
Depend, unexpectatively do a certificate so troublesome
Author:Kelly of the gold
Finally don't commit adultery on the whole!
Author:12 little-
Is the matrimony very cheap
I say
Author:Pure Jian tear stain
The husband excitedly didn't know at that time what like, eyes insides all had tears light
Author:cqhjx
Say to the LP, be satisfied with, somehow you also calculated positive building, hereafter forbid to humiliate small of.
Author:One horizontal one
The husband's second words BE___________enter this door again you be two marry
Author:XiaoX136
You should not doubt me now.It's time to also have peace of mind.The ah dies eight old women
Author:cgjw
The revolution succeeded, red flag can on putting to pour, I seek a friend to play mahjong tonight, you sleep by yourself.
Author:The dark joss-stick is aery
Small kind son, see you return into where run!~~~~~~~
Author:wohaihao
How to get married a certificate to change into this kind of of?
Author:I am a teddy boy
Can not go home in the evening on the whole
Author:Thousand mountain maple leaves
We top where have a meal, famished.
Author:World
Hold!
Author:The lotus dress Hui takes
The wife says:"Is not a man to get married behind will weaken to the lover's feelings?"
Is old cool to say:"Certainly."
"Why?"
"Because loving a feme covert is immoral."
Author:Xin such as purple water
My husband says:"My bitter day came ……!~~"
Author:Blow rain such as the dust
Depend this, leave later the property is to divide equally of
Author:waynezhang
I think that I should say:Wasn't afraid of to reside a Wei meeting an aunt to knock on door at the midnight on the whole ……
Author:xx32
Wanting me to say be, finally got hold of the formal bed top driver's certificate, any further need not illegal driver
Author:Yao Ming's vs corset
Was free?I still have to return to see big LP will say what
Author:Is bright tomorrow
For the sake of small treasure of the future just do of, come to hand a nothing important felling.If 2 people are together living pleased, ascend not register
Have again what relation.
Author:max999
I finally need not wore a condom~~~YEAH~~
Author:smartsonny
I want to go to the stool
Author:Parasite of wandering about
Hey Hey, tonight we in addition to creating the mankind can also have what pursue.
Author:Is stupid_could not pull a light
The bow tie marries before the certificate, I say to my wife: now renege to return come of and.
Get, I said to her: alas!Now I regret also too late!
Author:Is God also?Crazy
Husband?The Zhao An doesn't already is silly smile, ?Get white??.Don't know person with,Cheap Beats By Dre?He?Arrive?.It?He get bitterness day?
Start-
Hey Hey!!!!!!!!!!!
Author:LXG gentleman
Turn matrimony certificate to come over a to see~~
Behind and incredibly write:Do a certificate:1270127333
Author:One horizontal one
I together matter she what husband said BE
Finally cheat to come to hand
Author:Good luck in the sky 1979
I think that I will say:Finally have already got hold of the statement of verdict of "there is wife penal servitude".
Author:murphy21
From the registry on coming out, the husband excitedly dances a certificate and towards Malaysia road to shout:"I finally hold a certificate top Gang!!Ha ha
Ha ha ha…………"
Author:jasmineisme
The husband says-keep some distance with me, everyone is married men and women, make what affair who be responsible for!
I say: you trust, I will be responsible!
A spool of joke brocade gathers the 2nd Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论