2012年10月29日星期一

Beats by Dr Dre solo int me to sit down

, The according to reason isn't likely to learn.This proves that he must be gossiping irresponsibly.But fact proof the whole, he says of although boundary language in the sky rather teaches that sort melodious modulation in tone, meek and good to listen get many, smallest the everyday expressions of place is also specially well-trained.I start laying up the heart of extremely conceited and listen to him finishing reading the most familiar text of what I listenned to and making the open mind learn with him.
"How, don't depend on?"The Wei small treasure proudly asks.
"So, we hereafter everyday have a conversation and then use this?Diligently learn with you so much."I proposal way.
"It is all right."The Wei small treasure changes to use a sky, field language said to me, I hard recalled to explain for a while, the confirmation says so and also follows to learn 2 times.
Some academicses, see a textbook and ascend big class of lesson none of effect is good, so someone exclusively teaches effect not bad.And Wei the small treasure learned for three days, I even if guarded a gate to go into, completely fooled around outside the door before.My true identity to the Wei small treasure contained the doubt of a little.However turn to read a to think, I take care of so much dry what?Anyway he only pays to me and has never requested to requite.And so interesting old man's house, I still keep seeing for the first time.
The Wei old man says to teach me the fighting skill, but slowly disappears an activity.I am also lazy to urge him, because oneself basically has no desire of begging the Suo on his/her own initiative.The force thing like this, to me, resulted in for more than ten years, the failure of the biggest life has no what pursue so much.With him mix together, first learn of is the boundary language technical term in sky of Chin chess, then slowly since daily vernacular speech on life.My progress very of quick, in less than a week, own degree has already come to a the situation that he or she could not imagine while entering school.If can learn more some words, finally examining can definitely easily pass.
Is living over of tightly packed, time leads very quickly.Turn an eye, have been already ended in February.My boundary language vernacular speech in sky basic reach mark, although say that having some is stammer, sometimes needs to be thought.The Wei old headman threw all of my textbooks to inside in the toilet, use for a sky, the field language ascends formal lesson for me.I seldom see him so serious and don't already feel suspicious.
"I want to tell yours now, is some histories that you never cognize.Probably and your value root disobey, you only think first whether can accept, I then speak for you."The Wei small treasure seriously says.
"Come, I like to research history and absolutely reject a textbook at the same time.However, do I think if adopt the way that I ask?Will seem to be easily some so."I answer way.
"Can.However, completely use field language dialogue in a sky.Forbid to say Chinese language from now on."The Wei small treasure makes a very encyclopedic appearance.
I immediately start studying I big ages of a lot of question beginnings asked toward him.Indeed as expected, Wei the answer and none of any data that I know of the small treasure are greatly same.The parlance that presses he, the GDI geneses person takes charge of Tu king in the big ages in don't have at all what big function.Take charge of Tu the king is that we are each to go into the GDI person's idol, how can he say so?Although I feel that the current data is to have flaw, also be unlikely so?More listen to more not to, shout loudly:"Old man, you talk and is responsible for and produce strong evidence!"
Wei small treasure my overbearing used to lightly disregard a look in the eyes to dissolve, signaled hint me to sit down, carry two after turning a pheasant Chi Kung to quell a mood, he just deliver words:"Take charge of a Tu king, he is what things!Although he is more 5 years older than my house's lord,he has no achievements in the boundary internal rebellion in sky.Accurately say, his connecting boundaries in the sky has never entered.When big ages ended, the General was his uncle Shi, he however a vice-president officer who fights area is just.Just the hero early leaves early a world of mortals to battle out, let him at behind of 30 years consumedly the power and prestige is just.He is again imposing, also however a person is showing off power and prestige, truely a few heros, who manage him!"
In my heart fiercely the Jing is awake:The Wei small treasure said the phrase " lord in the house", that he isn't one to relate to a simple person.
He is have already organized to have the backing, the absolutely not only children works in GDI so pure.When I lift eyes to see him, he is looking at me.I am suddenly a burst of confused, lower the head to go, the center of palm isn't perspired by Qin.
"My affair,Beats by Dr Dre solo, you will know sooner or later.However, now not just introduces my own time."The Wei small treasure lightly says:"You continue to ask."
Because majority of details and my the violation known, an item of researches to take a lot of time very much to the Wei small treasure, in the interval he still have to teach me can't of boundary language vocabulary in sky, so this time formal course very slow.However we paid more time, the morning does spirit, besides which, , be all discussing these all day long.This time teaching totally keep on half several months, I just complete the history absorption of another edition of big ages 60 in the last yearses.Although is half believe and half doubt, however the Wei small treasure says really too to have according to, absolutely allow of no I don't believe.
On March 24, 63 years, the Nanking Tu declines rain-storm hail.The rain-storm results in big city area's accumulating water in a few hours, inside Lao disaster.Clock mountain sanatorium although the geography is high, because the facilities is old, the year is long bad repair, some houses appear to tumble down.
Elephant I so the members of the health condition better disease all threw in to rob among the insurance rescue go.Always the favour leads till 10:00 p.m., sanatorium suddenly again the power is off.I just and greatly sigh unlucky, the Wei small treasure bursts upon at me after death.I am busy the head also Be getting more dizzy, didn't like spirit's saying:"Not is make you all arrive lord the building hide Yao and how rushed out?"Wei small treasure lips the slightest and motionless, but I clearly heard him saying to me:"Is small yellow, go to field in a sky!"
I very the doubt ground saw his along while, but saw his spirit very good, the slightest didn't deliver a neurotic evidence.Although the identity of old man is very suspicious,I still keep not feeling that he being what fantastic, 80% belongs to a lake liar of river.This person how many months have never fool me, perhaps be want to sway to order once now me, make fun of me so much?I hurriedly shake head.
The Wei small treasure makes a bitter gourd face, is a people again lips motionless the ground talk to me:"Boy, you have no choice, you are the person whom an is picked out.Make a trip with me, again have fun again easily, compare foolish fix insurance here much better."
My more listenning to more feel is grandmother Lang is cheating little redhood, still don't live to shake head.However old man may be do a pheasant Chi Kung to go off accidentally to go into evil, basically ignore my to mean.On the contrary and step by step walk to me, I although the strong oppression that could not feel a that sort of Mr. Zhu, but the misgiving in the heart in a twinkling soars.For mollifying atmosphere, I said 1:"You how wifty of, is recent 《 I am XXX 》the like book saw many?"
The Wei small treasure doesn't listen to I talk, sees once his hands row and appeared the space that the one starlight gleams in the night sky.In the center silver light one Shan, spilted open a half person Gao of son.He cat next the waist go toward once the inside drill, remaining half for the body was in the true space.I am extreme curious under, completely forgot to guard against, walked up to see his magic is how to change.
But this how see also not elephant magic, his half side body at to me say "hello", can at starlight back of the another half side was to have no.
I suddenly comprehended some things, cold sweat, the hair keeps Shu-when just thinking run give he a hold tight collar of dress, dragged along into that starlight crack inside!I sent out long long of miserably shout, however didn't leave any thing in the night sky of sanatorium, the starlight crack was also close behind to close to disappear.
This old bedlamite, he wants to do what ……~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





The second article chapter 8 in Kyoto task Ⅰ
Renew time:2008-12-1423:03:09 chapter word numbers:5271

A lot of elder generations in boundary bureau in the sky have ever been to the boundary in sky, that is true.Although basic can be when the farmer finds out small intelligence report,the every ability is all on the hoof back and adds an officer into the Jue, rich and honored can not square thing.The rumor says that there was one to be for two years, village master of, have already risen to the position of lieutenant general now.They how go to, how come back and the career of on the way, that is the all tallest secret.Don't say that they aren't willing to reveal, they write of the report is also what nobody takes get come out.
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论